Thursday, July 2, 2009

wat a bust mang!

freak super super tired ive been waken up early this whole freakin weeek man i need my sleep. ahahah my day at the hospital was better than before cus i got this young lady who actually talked to me haha but then there was a time where i was sittin for like 30 min while she did some perscription papers and i swear i literally was fallin asleep!!! my eyes wouldnt stay open...nd it was like hella cold in there because of the medications....anywhoooo i got home nd rite away my mom started ordering me to help wit the kids and im like DAM i efffing tired!!! hold up!!!...i felll asleep and woke up irritated!!! yep yep that was my day there was more but im cuttin it short!


BTW i saw drakes video....SMH!! hahah ceasar told me wat that meant but yah sooo dissapointed how does that have to relate to the song?
"YOU THE BEST I EVER HAD"...yet he says that line to like 5 gurls WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment